Modern Audio UI Kit
All UI kits are on UI Mother shop now.
Ready UI layouts and editable PSD file
This UI Kit will basically give you a chance to build an awesome product whatever you just want to, from a small Kontakt library to a big VST synthesizer.
Modern Audio PSD UI Kit allows you without questions to use one of our templates, vintage equalizer, compressor, and synthesizer, tweak it and create a neat and clean VST UI design.
- Compressor GUI PSD 720X251px
- EQ GUI PSD 997X561px
- Synth GUI PSD 997X561px
- Template GUI PSD 1000X768 px
- Knobs animation rendered 128 frames as png filmstrips and one shots
- Every element in PSD file is editable, including knobs
- Template GUI PSD includes additional while color scheme and controls
Typefaces used, not included:
Roboto Regular, Labrador A Regular
10 Nov 2017 - Added exported GUI assets as png files, added Template GUI PSD and single product, added no-shadow fader png files
Assets Delivery Preview
GUI Kit licence. Commercial licence.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.