Goldest UI Kit
Ready UI layouts and customizable PSD files
This UI construction Kit is created to give you a quick start in creating your drum instrument, synthesizer, or effect. The initial resolution and format of the delivery is made to help both VST developers and Kontakt library creators.
3 UI dark layouts and decorative elements are created and based on one style, gold injections in dark material. This UI template can be transformed to any type of user interface , from Desktop to Mobile, like iOS and Android.
Goldest UI Kit contains only few rasterized layers, those are decorative elements like light bulbs and connectors in the Gui Kit Decor PSD.
What is under the hood:
- Gui Kit Decor PSD 937 × 576 px
- GUI Kit Drum PSD 937 × 576 px
- GUI Kit EQ PSD 937 × 576 px
- GUI Kit Synth PSD 937 × 576 px
- Folder with all GUI assets exported as png files and png sprite sheets
- Layers organized, controls as layers and shapes.
- Knobs animation is rendered 128 frames as png filmstrips and one shots
- One shots animation delivered for editing the knob, like downscaling or color overlay
- Meters animation is rendered 17 frames
- Fader animation delivered as single shots and sprite sheets 128 frames
Typefaces used, not included:
Roboto Regular, AzoftSans, Azoftsans Bold, Closeness Bold
GUI Kit licence. Commercial licence.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.