All UI kits are on UI Mother shop now.
Ready UI layout of 3 guitar pedals
This UI construction Kit is created to give you a quick start in creating your guitar effect plugin. The initial resolution and format of the delivery are made to help both VST developers and Kontakt library creators.
Pedals UI Kit contains only rasterized layers assembled for convenience to PSD file and delivered as the exported assets set.
What is under the hood:
- 1X version canvas PSD and assets 1000 × 670 px
- 2x version canvas PSD and assets 2000 × 1340 px
- Knobs rendered and assembled into stripes of 129 frames
- Controls include on and off states
Typefaces used, not included:
Axia Black and Axia Stencil Black
GUI Kit license. Commercial license.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as a “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with a Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of license please contact us at email@example.com.
For other types of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.